Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Lone Ranger - Part II


The Lone Ranger
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
Dear Dad –

I’m so glad that you’re coming home tomorrow. It’s been awful lonely without you and my other brothers and sisters. It does make the tank feel awful roomy though.

That nice lady was here again today and she cheated and gave me THREE food pellets. I couldn’t believe it. And she didn’t even make me do tricks for them.

Yesterday that guy came to teach us how to work out in the gym. I did 10 pushups and I bench pressed my own weight!

Otherwise I’m entertaining myself with floaty bark and my nice green barley. I’m getting so big you won’t be able to believe it!

I can’t wait till you come home so I can beat you at thumb wrestling.

Love,
your little triops

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home