Thursday, June 22, 2006

Help help! I had a Blonde Moment!


A Blonde Moment
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
Very occasionally I wonder if I am a blonde secretly trapped in a brunette's body.

Some of these occasions:

* When I moved into my current apartment, I started moving my belongings on a Saturday. This was before the electricity had been turned on however. As it progressively got darker, I realized I would need some light to keep things moving. So I did what any sane person would do: I went and got a lamp. (Yes I realized my mistake about 10 seconds later and lit a bunch of candles).

* Today at lunch I had to run a bunch of errands. These included schlepping a number of packages to the post office and purchasing a very breakable gift for my parents' 31st wedding anniversary (woohoo!). I took my car with me so that I wouldn't have to carry, drop or break anything. After shopping I met a friend in the same shopping center for lunch. We decided to walk back to the office. Halfway back to the office I realized that my car was still in the shopping center parking lot. I'm wondering what I would have done at 6pm when I went out to the work parking lot and my car (OBVIOUSLY) wasn't there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home