Thursday, May 26, 2005

Spoiling myself...

After a full spring of weddings and wedding gifts, I've taken the last month or two to splurge a little on myself. Ya know... money doesn't buy happiness, but occasionally it buys things that make me happy.

Today's purchase? 6 skeins of the lovely TLC Amore in Vanilla. I've decided to give up the futile search for a white sweater and knit myself either a poncho or a shawl. I can't wait to start searching for patterns. My most recent project, an afgan for Wes (that would be blanket, not middle east citizen), is almost done so it's time to do something fun for me. After wedding blankets, scarves for Christmas, and others, I think it's time to add something to my collection. Photos to come.

Also on the splurge list: the tickets I bought to Rascal Flatts, upcoming tickets to the production of Wicked (the musical about the witches from Oz), and a vacation in August.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home