Thursday, May 19, 2005

Boxes, boxes, boxes...

My mother always said that MOVE was a 4-letter word. She was right.

As this chapter closes and the next chapter opens in my life at USC, we are packing up my boss. His contract was not renewed for the coming year, so he's leaving as of June 30. This means two things: 1. we don't know who the replacement is and whether or not he will be bringing his own admins, so we don't know if I have a job after the next few weeks, and 2. we must pack up everything of his. I use the word "we" loosely because so far that means me. The absent-minded professor who sometimes forgets where he parks his car has decided that I should keep a bibliography type list of what's in every single box that I pack. This is getting more and more fun all the time.

Wish me luck in digging out - and in getting a new boss!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home