Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The green monster that zaps.

As many of you may have been following, Green Zap is going to be launching a service to rival PayPal in June. They are currently accepting pre-registered signups and the ploy is that you'll get $25 free money for signing up, and even more if you get other people to sign up. So here goes my one and only sales pitch... if you want to sign up - follow my link www.greenzap.com/fluffalicious and maybe we'll all get a little richer!

Happy zapping!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger littledevilworks said...

Ok.

1. I made no secret of the launch this summer - this is a pre-registration and reward.

2. I noticed that they don't explain withdrawal of money but I would assume it's similar to PayPal where you can withdraw to a bank account. Even if you can't - most of us shop on Ebay from time to time - you could spend it there. It's free money!

3. % vs. flat fee. People argue this from personal income taxes to stamps. Normally you will send more than $1 to each person and you won't get penalized for larger purchases/transfers.

4. I just communicate what I find interesting and choose to participate in. If you choose not to, no problem. But I do my research and don't share what I feel to be a hoax. Give me a little more credit.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home