Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Ladies & Gentlemen

Boys and girls, children of all ages.

Ahem. Is this thing on?

Fluffy has arrived. Even in the turmoil of my current situation (read: possible layoffs in the next 6 weeks, the atrocities of school, etc.) I have most unexpectedly arrived into my very own element.

First, my entrance into high society: an appearance in a national magazine. The next time you are at a newsstand, feel free to browse the June issue of In Style magazine (it's a women's mag for those of you boys reading) and turn to page 212. Yours truly is present in a photo spread of the Alzheimer's Association fundraiser in Los Angeles in March. Take that Britney Spears - I'm even wearing all my clothes! As soon as I procure my own issue and can get to a scanner, it will grace my blog. Yes it's illegal but I don't remember signing the consent to appear in there either. ;)

Second, my ascension to the world of early technology adopters. Yes folks, I've always been fairly technologically geeky, but by no means the trendsetter. Apparently I have found the one thing that my technology guru/idol Brett Dunst had not yet - Green Zap. I cherish this moment because it won't be repeated again any time soon. I pale in comparison, but this time I beat the guru to the technology!

Yes, I have arrived.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home