Monday, April 25, 2005

Update

Not too much to report. Those of you who check back fairly often may notice a few new links under Sites Worth Checking. These are sites that I've become addicted to checking and thought you might enjoy. Keep in mind I don't know these people; rather I just enjoy reading about their lives.

Life in the big city was rather boring this weekend. I allowed myself a little down time, completed quite a bit of homework, got some knitting in and finished a few freelance projects (read: money!). As of today finals are only two weeks away, and I have to say I'm thrilled for this term to be over.

Other than that, the boss is out of the office today so I'm relaxing in jeans and a sweatshirt and getting some necessary paperwork time. More news as it's fit to print.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home