Tuesday, April 19, 2005

What a wedding!

Well I have been errant long enough, I must post on the Victorian wedding. Despite all the effort it took to get there, I have to say it was one of the best events I've ever been to/a part of. I spent most of the week and weekend alternately laughing, sewing, enjoying the company of others and having a great time. I came home re-energized, with a new commitment towards working less and doing more socially. I realized that for the past year in school, and with working so much, I've spent very little time relaxing and enjoying myself, much less being around other people. I realized this weekend, through Adie's group of amazing friends, that I'm missing out and it's something I'm longing to change. Now if only I didn't have so much homework to catch up on...

I'm sitting for Buddy again this week, which will give me a sweet puppy companion, and I have plenty on my plate both work and school-wise, but the end of the semester is in sight and I'm looking towards summer with a renewed sense of who I am and what I want from life.

So congrats to the married couple, hello to all my new friends if you're reading and I hope to see you all again soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home