Thursday, April 21, 2005

Popeline 2005

Not really going to comment on Popefest 2005, but just thought it was an appropriate title since it's STILL stealing all the headlines. Nevermind world hunger, AIDS epidemics or the war on terror. We want to know who's going to wear the funny looking hat in Rome.

Still Buddy-sitting and making it through the week, though I'm ready for my long winter's nap. Actually it's beautiful out today and I would love to just lay out on the quad and nap peacefully. (Of course in college this translated to one of my friends trying to do something funny to me while I slept.) Actually I just think I'm ready for some home time - I realized today that I haven't slept at home but one night in the last week. I want my tiny little messy studio life back. :)

I think tonight is finally going to be Netflix movie night - I'm heading home after work to pick things up and spent another night snuggling with Buddy. Wish it were a boy though!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home