Monday, April 11, 2005

Let the Games Begin!

And so we begin the week of the wedding! A little woohoo to Adie and her groom-to-be. I just finished trimming the ball gown last night with black rose lattice trim. I have to admit, for all the effort and money, it really does look amazing. This is going to be an incredible wedding. I can't wait!

So the weekend was mostly homework and wandering about. Unfortunately, I have come to the conclusion that I have entirely too much to do, so this weekend I availed myself of my weekend job. Yup folks, after 5 straight years I turned in the ole resignation for the Norris Center. It has been great, but I'm swamped. That will take effect at the end of the month.

Otherwise I mostly chilled. My old roommate is going through some tough times, so she's been hanging with me more. I have to say, although I love living alone and cherish my alone time, it has been really nice to have some company. Last night we just hung out at the local Starbucks and I devoured yet another chapter of Finance. I can't wait till the semester is over!

Ok - daily news reel:

#1 on the list for the Darwin awards is the thief who laid low for years only to blow himself up by accident.

In other news, we must do something about the moose (meese?). While I'm all about saving the wildlife, I think I'd be more concerned about saving me if I was at risk for plowing into 1000 lbs. of Moosemeat.

All the news that's fit to print!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home