Sunday, April 03, 2005

Damn I hate this time change.

Yeah we lost an hour last night, so I was late all day. Yes I changed my clocks so technically I was on time, but my body is still off. Luckily I get to be closer in time to my best gal pal in Indiana. (They don't do Daylight Saving Time so for 6 mos. she's 3 hours later but now its back to 2!)

Now all I have to do is brave tomorrow's Finance Midterm and then its work work work and then onto Wedding #1. I'm already going crazy with all the thoughts of what to pack and what to do running though my head. Must put the trim on the beautiful dress - Gladys' Tailor in Rolling Hills Estates did an amazing job!

Off to bed - must get up at 7am to schedule for next semester classes. Just wish they could start now instead of continuing the ones I've got!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home