Friday, March 04, 2005

Well cry me a river...

Ok ok ok - I've heard enough about Martha Stewart being released. But this one takes the cake. She's worried about her image? Well why didn't she think about her image and "the long road to redemption" when she decided to do some illegal things?

Now I admit I have been caught watching Martha's shows occasionally, and she does indeed have some great crafty tips, but give me a break. If a less famous celebrity had done what she did, he/she wouldn't have gotten 5 months at Camp Cupcake, nor would he/she get to spend the next 5 on house arrest in a palatial mansion (decorated to the nines I'm sure). They would have found their asses rotting in prison for quite a while. So don't hit me with the sob story lady, I'm playing the world's tiniest violin for you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home