Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Knitters Abound

Since starting the "blog thang" I've found that there are many neat blogs by knitters. I admit I'm slightly jealous of those who talk technique and have pictures of their ongoing projects. I can't find enough hours in the day to breathe, much less work on my knitting.

Anyhow, I thought this quiz was amusing. For those interested, what kind of knitter are you? I am:


pink aluminum
Pink Aluminum.
Retro, straightforward and fun, you love classic things. You are moved by striking colors and tasty morsels, and you like a stitch-n-bitch session in the sun. Just remember, while you're being kitschy cool, don't get too cold. Ice cubes are best kept in your cocktails, baby!

What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home