Saturday, December 20, 2008

In love.

Since I started the retail job, I've been pretty exhausted. Some nights it's so bad that I don't really want to knit. However, with the impending cold (it's already single digits today) I decided I needed to whip up another scarf and fast.

So I succumbed to the Yarn Harlot's latest passion, the striped Noro Scarf. And I'm in love.


The Pattern: Jared Flood's Noro Striped Scarf

The Needles: US 8's

The Yarn: Noro Silk Garden, 3 balls (1 each of 279, 84, and 86)

The Verdict: This pattern was totally addicting. Though it was super simple knitting, watching the color changes and interplay in the yarn made me want to keep knitting to see what would happen next. I didn't have to mess with the colors too much; only once or twice did the colors get a little too close to each other. Thank heavens for spit joins and natural fibers!


In other news... I've been interviewing again and am keeping my fingers crossed that I'll have some offers soon!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Adie said...

Go Fluffy! Rah! Rah! Rah!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home