Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Getting there.

All of my possessions arrived today, and despite the pouring rain and freezing temperatures, everything made it inside fairly dry and safe. I spent the rest of the day unpacking and managed two loads of laundry, three loads of dishes, and unpacking the bedroom, closet and the bathroom. I still feel a little like this though:


Yes, eventually I will tire of Wizard of Oz/Kansas references, but I'm still working it out of my system.

Tomorrow is more unpacking, staying indoors during storm-watch February 2008, and lots of knitting and reading. Thursday I might venture out to find some yarn stores, weather permitting and this weekend I'm off to the windy city to see the li'l sis and shop for her wedding attire.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home