Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Checklists.

Being a Type A person, I love checklists. Whenever I have too much to do, I love making lists so that I can gather my thoughts, and start tackling tasks. It give me a scary amount of joy to make lists and then check the items off as I complete them. Like so much scary joy that sometimes I write down the most minute of tasks just so I can cross more off my list. I may have even written down tasks that I have already completed once or twice, just so I can cross them out.

So here's what I have completed today:

  • Unpacked 5 boxes.
  • Exercised - 1+ miles.
  • Knitting - working on Eiffel Sweater Commission
  • Pictures for the curious:


View from my bedroom.


A little snowy.


More pictures of the new digs to follow - once I clean them up just a little more!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynda the Guppy said...

Glad you made it safe and sound! Funny enough, I think you and I passed on the road to AZ on Saturday. I drove to Prescott on Friday the 1st and drove home Saturday the 2nd.

Can't wait to hear more about your new life!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home