Thursday, November 08, 2007

Oatmeal brain.


I am barely coherent tonight. Mostly this involves me staring blankly at the tv and being non-responsive on the phone to Wes. I can't even really knit in pattern - I've just been doing stockinette stripes on and off all night.

For good measure, this is the night that KnitmeisterS seems to be looking for synonyms, adjectives and good words for his works of genius. Sad to say I'm not a great contributor tonight.

Strangely enough, however, I seem to be entirely capable of producing Scrineworthy sentences.

Midnight in the garden of spice and evil

The story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden would have been so much different if the sex had been vanilla and he had preferred Saffron, whom Eve only referred to as “the Snake”.

Life is like a box of chocolates

Pepe lived his life like a box of chocolate: some days he was nutty, some days he was fruity and some days he was just dark and sweet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home