Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"Maybe we should just get a goat."


Sometimes I do my rendition of 4pm coffee hour here at the office and make up a pot of flavored coffee. Today, in lust for my Bahamas vacation next week, I decided to prep with some Vacation Villa Vanilla. When I announced the fresh steaming pot of java, I got the following responses:

Coworker Miss J: I just can't do flavor. I need straight caffeine. Oh and a little bit of whipping cream.

Me: Well Coworker Miss D likes 4 kinds of cream in her coffee....

Coworker Miss L: Maybe we should just get a goat. Do you think we could get a project to fund that? We have one of everything else here....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. A said...

Maybe there's going to be rehab from rehab?! I bet sooner than later....

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home