Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hungry


My love, bless his heart, is a morning person. Not just a "enjoy-your-morning-and-
hum-along" morning person, but a "get-up-at-6am-
and-go-running-listen-to-
the-birds-singing-and-the-
world-waking-up-whistle-
as-you-go" kind of guy. I'm really more of a night person (read: DO NOT DISTURB BEFORE 9AM). As you can imagine this leads to a few problems. But my number one gripe about getting up so damn early in the morning is that I'm hungry all day long. I eat my Powerbar at 8:30am and I'm STARVING by 11. I eat lunch at noon and then I'm STARVING by 3. When I start my day a little later, this never happens.

This post brought to you by my grumbling tummy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nadine said...

Ha, I feel your pain! During the week (not in weekends, thank God!) my husbands get up at 5. FIVE! But I get to stay in bed and sleep until I want to get up.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home