Monday, July 30, 2007

It's my party and it's over now.... Phew.


It's been a long Monday. I got up early and came in a bit on the early side, because today was the annual Summer Intern luncheon (also known as the day where I run around like a chicken with my head cut off setting up, cleaning up and everything in between!). Basically each summer we have 30ish interns who, for the past two summers, have been more or less my responsibility. I don't supervise them, or give them work assignments, but I'm more of a friendly logistics officer starting with fielding resumes and finishing up with sending them off with gifts at the end of the summer.

All I can say is that I'm glad it's over. Today is the most work of any single day in "coordinating" this program, and it's exhausting. On the upside - my work week is downhill from here. Meaning that after I've kicked Monday's @$$ everything else should be relatively easy.

Hope y'all had a good day and I'll update more tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home