Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A most uncomfortable feeling.


Received yesterday at 4:07pm, via text message -

"Plane just landed, heading to the hotel now. -Jon"

Received yesterday at 4:15pm, via voice mail -

"Hey Laura, just wanted to let you know that I'm in town now, heading for the hotel. Give me a call."

*utter confusion*

Do I know this person? Did I forget something important? Does one of my bosses have someone coming into town? What's wrong with me that this guy knows my name and number and I haven't a clue? Am I going insane? Who do I know with a Texas number?

Sent yesterday at 4:25pm, via text message -

"Are you sure you have the right person? I'm not sure if you meant to find me... do I know you?"

No response.

*utter foncusion*

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Azeem Jiva said...

Did you ever find out who it was?

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home