Tuesday, January 16, 2007

You've Got Mail: An Invitation from Donald "Rosie-is-a-Degenerate" Trump


My MBA classmates and I were discussing the whole Rosie/Donald debacle and I was remarking tonight how interesting it is that one of the world's wealthiest and most successful businessmen is acting like a two-year old with a slightly older vocabulary. What should I spy when I get home but a special envelope, addressed in that fake "handwriting" to ME, from one Mr. Donald Trump, return post to New York City.


My first thought was, "What? Me be on the LA version of The Apprentice? I thought they already filmed that." HAHAHA.

But no.

Instead I was invited to be his "personal guest to hear [his] real Trump story on wealth creation from [his] daughter, Ivanka Trump, and be trained by "4" self-mdade multi-millionaire experts in America." I'm to be his "special VIP guest" and I am receiving "two personal guest tickets and a special gift, a complimentary edition of "TRUMP - Think Like a Billionaire". What's more "the suggested tuition fee of $149 is waived for you."

I have to say, I'm intrigued. I don't want to hear his daughter speak so much as I want to see who else received this special invitation to the "Los Angeles 2007 Creating Wealth Summit." Anyone else? It's February 9 and I've got two tickets. I share if you'll just convince me to go with you!

PS Maybe Ivanka will reveal the secret to Daddy's infamous combover?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I got my "personal" invite today to the Austin Creating Wealth Summit in Austin, TX scheduled 02/15/07 with none other than George! The free gift for this is "Trump Style Negotiation" written by none other than George! Oy...

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home