Monday, August 14, 2006

I have moved. My internet has not.


moved
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
Please pardon my hiatus, but I think the title of the post says it all.

The boxes are in, most of the stuff has been put away and the end of unpacking and cleaning is in sight. The new place is glorious - plenty of natural light and open space. The DISHWASHER is a machine now, not a person like me. The fireplace will keep me toasty on cold days. Satellite was installed today and will be watchable tonight.

In other news, the fiance has departed as of this morning. I can't explain the sadness I felt as I watched his bike drive away from me, back to Kansas for the next 3 or 4 months. I miss him already.

School is out. I am free for the next 7 days. I plan to unpack, sleep and knit... all three voraciously. And maybe read a good book in between. And prepare for the big housewarming party I am throwing on Friday. *gulp*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home