Monday, July 17, 2006

Help me.. I'm moving and I can't get out of it.


A mess...
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
I decided several things today:

1. People only offer to help when you don't need it. I appreciate all of my friends who have come forward and offered to help me move. However, I had already made the decision (after I did the last two moves virtually all alone) that it was time to call in the professionals for this job. Go figure. PS Thanks for the boxes and packing peanuts though!

2. I suppose I have some %&$* that I should get rid of. Hence the obsessive shredding tonight. 'Nuff said.

3. If I pack one box a day, I should be in good shape for the last week. This is more of a resolution than anything. I cannot believe how much crap I have, but at least if I start early maybe I'll be able to sleep between now and the move.

At least I got in a little knitting tonight, and the new episodes of The Closer and Saved. My jury is still out on Saved, but I LOVE Kyra Sedgewick and The Closer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home