Thursday, July 13, 2006

Summer Reading Program Book 6

The Cold Moon by Jeffrey Deaver

I'm not usually a mystery reader, so this wasn't one that I would normally pick up, but a good friend and former colleague in the publishing industry sent me an advance copy of this (obviously after its debut) and I've always liked her taste and gave it a go. It's a story of some bizarre and grisly murders and the two detectives who are on the case. The book takes an amazing number of twists and turns, and gets progressively more complicated as who you think "dunnit" changes over and over. If you're looking for a quick and scary read, this is it!



This book completes my Summer Reading Program goals, but it's whetted my appetite for "free reading." So expect to see more book reviews soon, as I plan to make more of a dent in my "to-read" pile before the summer is out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home