Monday, July 24, 2006

Hellwatch 2006


Dead Heat
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
Death, thy name be global warming.

Luckily I got to go to work today (when did you think I'd ever say that??) where there was AC and all was happy. By the time I left work at a few minutes past 6, Marina del Rey was cooling off, and by the time I was done with my manicure, it was almost 8pm and downright beautiful and breezy. Of course, then I got home and opened up the place after it had been shut up all day and it is still positively beastly.

Salvation, thy name be air conditioning.

I would like to extend a warm and wonderful welcome to the Powerwatch 2006 team that suggests we're going to be having rolling blackouts any moment now.

Newsflash: July 24, 2006. Reports that there really are fiery gates of Hell on Earth.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Hi Laura ... thank you so much for offering to make squares for my blanket. If you email me at milotis78@rogers.com (subject title "Annette's Blanket) I will let you know where to send them. :)

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home