Tuesday, April 18, 2006

On camping and pirates.

Well it's only April 18th, and yet the month of May is shaping up quite nicely. A few of the highlights:

  • Friday, May 5 (Cinco De Mayo Baby!): I turn 28 and I'm preparing to celebrate in style!
  • Monday, May 8: I take my final for the Spring Semester and say goodbye to my boring albeit useful Monday night class. I start a glorious two week break!
  • Thursday, May 18: My wonderful fiance arrives for TWO AND A HALF WEEKS!
  • Friday, May 19: We're leaving on my innaugural camping trip. We've booked a site almost lakeside up in Big Bear. Yes, you heard me right - I've never camped before. The Devil Works Family idea of "doing the national parks" was to take a long hike and head back to the cabin with running water. There might not have been TV but there was always electricity. I can't say I didn't like this, but I'm curious to try camping with my fiance the marine.
  • Memorial Day Weekend: Yesterday my friend Light (who always makes me feel Fluffy) told me she'd be in town for Memorial Day Weekend and asked if we would care to join her at the Pirates Dinner Adventure in Anaheim. Now I thought Wes was going to think we were crazy, but he was all set to go. Bring on the eyepatches and kerchiefs.... ARRRRRRR!

Some days life just looks good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home