Thursday, December 08, 2005

Blah Blah Blah.

Today has been an incredibly busy and bizarre day (as you may have guessed from my posting absence this morning). So many things to cover in this post.

First, I made my acting debut this morning in a film. I was the one my boss called when he needed a girl to hand out coffee in a scene. Fabulous. Now my contribution to the Institute is relegated to handing out coffee in our introductory video. I'm sure I was a smashing hit. Gag me.

Then of course it was time for the Holiday Party. This year we splurged a little and took 100 some odd people to the Chart House in Marina Del Rey, for wine, prime rib and a good old fashioned holiday party time. Can you say we all need an AAR (after-action-review) that involves a NAP.

We returned at approximately 2pm to find that our good old network had taken a nosedive. This is of course in advance of the expected downing midday tomorrow to move the server room. Let me take this moment to add that in addition to taking our computers, this also renders our nifty DSL phones absolutely useless. Might as well use them as doorstops folks.

Ok, so enough bitching. On with the Holiday music for the day.

Today's hit is a little gem from yesteryear. Some of you may remember/have been devoted fans of the early years of Ally McBeal (yeah before they killed Billy and got all wiggy with it). Check out Robert Downey Jr.'s cover of the Joni Mitchell song River on the Ally McBeal: A Very Ally Christmas album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home