Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Milestones

I've been thinking about my life over the past few days and I realized that I'm reaching a fair number of milestones in very short order. I guess some are larger than others, but here goes:

* Only 13 work days left until the Holiday Break! (Only 17 days total!)

* As of this Thursday, December 8, I will have finished half of my graduate career. I finished half the credits the first year, but I'll be down to 17 months and only 4 terms (and conveniently 4 more large payments).

* As of this Friday, December 9, I will have worked for USC for 3 years. That's the longest I've been employed anywhere, although I guess given that I switched "departments" in July, it doesn't quite count.

* As of this Christmas, Wes and I will only have 2 more years apart to go. It still seems too long though.

* As of this Spring, I will have graduated High School 10 years ago. Damn I feel old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home