Wednesday, December 07, 2005

La Musique - Parte Deux

I'm becoming quite the holiday expert here so I thought I would impart a few words of wisdom along with the daily music find.

Sage Advice for the Holiday Season:

1. Do not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, go to the Post Office between now and Christmas. It ain't pretty.

2. Shop early, and online whenever possible.

3. Do not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, go to the Post Office between now and Christmas. It ain't pretty.

4. Shop early, and online whenever possible.

5. You get the idea.


Today's New Song

The Li'l Sis and I have often noted that a Christmas carol we do not enjoy in the least is the Little Drummer Boy. However, last year I heard a version that made me want to pull over and call her right away because it was so amazingly different and beautiful. (I might have actually...) Thanks to our friends at Google, I now give you the latin flamenco guitar stylings of Ottmar Liebert's Little Drummer Boy/Luna Negra Beat.

1 Comments:

Blogger littledevilworks said...

You have to listen to the version I posted. Don't follow my link, but look for it yourself and you'll get a few sound clips. They don't do it justice, but it's really beautiful.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home