Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Closed Today: Broken (Beyond Repair?)

I'm not sure what I've been doing in the past few weeks or how something that feels so right at one minute can feel so wrong at the next. I thought, and still do think, that breaking up was what I wanted. I didn't imagine that I'd be confused and feel so lost, not knowing what was the best thing to do. Do we wait for a time when we can be together, do we stay friends, do we cut each other out of our lives entirely? And the new man. I thought he was what I wanted, and I was what he wanted. But it appears that my perception there too was off a bit.

So the real question is, where's the hole I can crawl into for a little while, where time passes slowly and peacefully and I can gather my thoughts again and feel sure about something again. Anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home