Saturday, November 05, 2005

The movie reviews...

I've been fairly busy of late, so I seem to have fallen down on my watching and reviewing duties. Here's the smackdown for the last couple of weeks:

* All Creatures Great and Small - Just finished the season 1 discs. Herriot is happily married and still sticking his arm in cows. Tristan and Sigfried are zany as ever, and the practice is humming along. Ready for season 2!

* Elektra - This was not worth the value of the plastic dvd it was burned on. Rarely do I think movies are such utter crap as this. Jennifer Garner is gorgeous and Goran Visnjic is hot and the movie sucked. Please save yourself the time and don't rent it. And if you do, don't say I didn't warn you.

* The Legend of Zorro - Not the best movie I've ever seen, but good solid entertainment. Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones make a pretty decent sequel and light up the screen with Latin romance, old-fashioned bravery and of course, humor. I'd recommend it for an evening of fun.

That's the beat. Back to the USC-Stanford Game. Halftime score is 44-7!

(And UCLA had a bad day.. undefeated until now, they lost 14-52 to Arizona. OUCH!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home