Sunday, September 11, 2005

Good eats and a LONG nap.

Pretty much spent the weekend alternately eating and sleeping...I think it was like the life of a babe except I didn't require changing.

In all seriousness this weekend hit with a vengeance. Saturday was game night with pals from work and a mountain of food. Delicious, from scratch, fatteningly wonderful food. This evening I went with my parents and some extended family to the Sonora Cafe at La Brea and 2nd. Wonderful Latin American food - I had chicken in a mango salsa with plaintains and a dark mole sauce. Yummy!

Otherwise the weekend was mostly spent napping. I finished up my grading on Friday evening and got to watch the Billy Bob Thornton flick The Man Who Wasn't There. The movie was very dark, a sort of a ripple in the pond movie shot in film noir, but was quite good. Today I broke into the new yarn I got (ooo new projects!) and took a LONG nap. This means I will probably be up a good chunk of the night, but all in all, a good weekend.

Bracing for Monday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home