Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Update

To Do:

* Grading - I'm about 50/50 now. Onward I go.
* Marketing - Done. CFDDP purchased as well as Heavy Whipping Cream for boss's coffee (EW!)

A disappointing movie night.

I watched Vanilla Sky. Very very disappointing. First of all, what is going on with this movie? It could be that I was grading while watching (and thus not paying close attention), but I really have no idea what happened. First it's real, then it's disfigured, then it's murder, then it was all a dream. Huh? Second, the more I watch Tom Cruise, the less I like him. I don't know whether it's his recent outrageousness, or if he just isn't that good an actor, but this definitely didn't do it for me. I was sort of a left with a WTF?

The Merchant of Venice. This had a great cast, but sadly, I couldn't concentrate on it. I've had it for weeks, but I just can't get into it. It's going back tomorrow. Someone else will have to review.

So I'm gaining..... we'll have to see how tomorrow works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home