Monday, July 11, 2005

Whew!

What a day! First days are definitely a stress attack. However, I think I'm going to love the new job. Aside from the fact that I have MUCH to learn, it really seems like a job that's going to challenge me and keep me on my toes. Today was getting the computer set up, learning people's names, answering some phones (and talking to Lt.'s), ordering some office supplies and getting me a cell phone. That's right, I now have 2 cell phones. UGH. I turned down the Treo however. I don't think I want to be quite that in contact. I must say though, everyone is nice and gracious and people keep telling me how glad they are that I've joined "the family."

Anyhow, life is crazy. I have 55 homework assignments to grade by Friday, and my own homework and takehome quiz to finish. Is it weekend yet?

More soon... it's time to fall into bed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home