Monday, July 04, 2005

T Minus 4 Days and Counting

Until I get to move on to a new chapter in my career - I'm starting to get nervous, excited and anxious. I can't wait, but I know I'm taking on a lot, so I hope I'm up to the task.

I'm also excited about the short week - it means only 1 night of class, and lots of fun for the week!

A quick weekend recap:

* Saturday we went to see Papa in Ventura. Had a great deli lunch at Roxy's in Thousand Oaks. Then stopped by the house, hit the Camarillo Outlets (Jockey and Nine West!), then the Hamlet in LA for dinner and then a relaxing night at home chatting with the boy.

* Sunday was a BBQ and swim-fest at the parents with my Aunt, Uncle and 6 year old cousin Daniel. He's a cutie! Late night drinks with the girls and late to bed.

* Today was a relaxing day. Netflix movies, lots of knitting and relaxing naps. Talked to the boy 3 times and still found new things to talk about. :) Now getting ready to head off to bed, and make this short week go faster!

Happy 4th Y'all! Watch out for the fireworks!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home