Sunday, June 26, 2005

Weekend Recap

Well it's been too short, but not a bad weekend. Just a quick recap:

1. Friday night was a quiet night in - chatted with friends, watched a movie (First Daughter, starring Katie Holmes. It wasn't bad despite the fact that I'm on KATIE-OVERLOAD).
2. Saturday - I got a manicure and then hung with the parents. We went out to dinner, and then mom and I watched chick flicks and stayed up late.
3. Sunday - Field Day! The daughter completed her annual breakfast duties by getting bagels and rescuing dad from an overnight in a tent with a radio blaring morse code. Then I worked a few hundred contacts in the voice tent. Then new glasses, market, a long nap (the best part of Sunday afternoons!), some knitting and hanging with friends tonight.

Unfortunately that means Monday is tomorrow.... oh well. Next weekend is a long weekend! I can't wait!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home