Thursday, March 10, 2005

Why I Love LA.

For those of you naysayers, I want to tell you why I love LA. Last night I went to the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills for the Alzheimer's Association Los Angeles "Night at Sardi's" benefit. Aside from being a truly moving event to raise funds to eradicate a horrific disease, this evening is a star-studded extravaganza. Only in LA could I rub elbows with Jennifer Garner & Victor Garber (Alias), Ben Affleck who came to see his girl perform, Eric McCormack & Megan Mullally (Will & Grace), Peter Gallagher (The OC), Sharon Lawrence (NYPD Blue) and many, many more. As I told my father last night, I'm not normally a star slut, but it's hard not to be at an event like this. So yes there's traffic, but I love LA!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home