Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Easter Bunny...

On a day which some celebrate the resurrection of Christ, and others eat chocolate eggs laid by bunnies rather than chickens, one Easter Bunny was very unlucky.

Those of us who don't believe enjoy a great Cadbury Creme Egg and a free day off when you don't have to run errands because everything is closed. We blog surf, knit, watch tv & movies, do some homework and housework and prepare for another manic Monday. This promises to be a busy week, ending with a bridal shower, and maybe more Buddy-sitting.

I also watched 3 movies this weekend, Facing Windows, a beautiful Italian film about who we are and what we want in life, and Before Sunrise and Before Sunset. Guess it was a weekend to watch romantic movies and wish my guy could be here with me.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Surreal Weasel said...

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home