Sunday, March 20, 2005

Thank you Mr. "Yellow"

Who you might ask is Mr. "Yellow"? Well he's the neighbor in this condo complex who has the unsecured wireless which I am now using to get to my adoring public - we thank you Mr. "Yellow"!

So doggy-sitting is interesting. He's awfully cute (looks kind of like a Chow-Chow version of Benji) and he's a pretty good dog. But woe is me if I ever really decide to have pets. Buddy likes to go out about every 2-4 hours and it's often a question of who is walking whom. And beware other dogs, cats, squirrels whatever. He loves chasing them. He also sits on the street corner and cries if I don't let him go the way he wants to go (like into traffic). But he also comes and cuddles up with me and sleeps on my feet or next to my back at night, and he's always there patiently sitting and waiting outside the bathroom door when I get out of the shower. So I'll treat this like I do most children - I'll take him for a few days, but the best part is giving him back.

Other than that, just reading, enjoying the digital cable and heading to the theatre tonight. See you all for another Manic Monday!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home