Friday, March 18, 2005

Drat I forgot one!

I realized last night that when I was...ermm...extolling the virtues of the film I forgot to mention that Alfred Molina was among the members of the cast. Now in all seriousness, Alfred Molina is one of my favorite actors. You may remember him as Monsieur le Maire in that wonderful movie Chocolat, or as Diego Rivera in Frida, or even most recently as Doc Ock from Spiderman 2. But my favorite Alfred is when he comes and works with L.A. Theatre Works. I used to get to eat dinner with him before his performances and listen to him do impressions of American actors (for those not in the know, he's a Londonite!) and describe what it is like for a foreign actor to live in Hollywood. If you haven't seen one of his movies - you're missing out!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home