Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Always a bridesmaid...

That's what it seems like these days. Both my best friends are tying the knot this spring so I'm getting all gussied up and walking down the aisle.

Wedding #1 should be an amazing affair - a turn of the century wedding. Did I mention it was the end of the 19th century? Yup. An 1880's Victorian wedding, complete with Victorian Mansion and gardens. For anyone who's interested I shall be wearing this. Second one down, picture on the left.

Wedding #2 promises to be a beautiful event near home, overlooking the Los Angeles bay (not to be confused with the less scenic LA Harbor). For this we're in elegant black.

Through all of this I have learned several important lessons:

- There are some REALLY ugly dresses out there.
- It's just going to cost to be a bride or a bridesmaid.
- I'm too short for most of these dresses.
- A seamstress is a good thing to find.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home