Friday, December 14, 2007

Things to post about!

For the past 24 hours all sorts of things have happened and I've thought "ooo I need to post that" so we're going to do it all bullet style today rather than post 12 dozen times. I give you things that have made me happy in the last 24 hours:


  • Top of the list: I arrived home last night to find a package on my doorstep addressed to Auntie Fluffy. Inside were the cutest pictures of little Melody and some sweet notes from her mommy. This MADE MY DAY! I only have a very few close friends, and fewer still that I know I'll be friends with FOREVER and my dear Light is definitely one of them.
  • Wes finally got power back on at his house! He had been living without since the ice storm knocked it out Tuesday night. Luckily he had heat and some fuel for the camping stove, so he wasn't going cold or hungry, but it wasn't that pleasant and I'm glad he's back!
  • Chris mentioned a little time-waster, Bloxorz, on his blog. Consider my time officially sucked.
  • I've been using the power of Ravelry to find out about great knitting stores in Kansas City and to find some knitting friends even before I move there. Everyone has been super nice and I'm starting to get excited for my new knitting community!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home