Monday, October 22, 2007

That Halloween Spirit

Gone are the days when I was super excited about costumes and candy and wandering the streets after dark. These days, Halloween is a day like any other - another work day (usually). This year I have a not-safe-for-work costume and a safe-for-work-costume. Normally I wear the same thing every year; a pair of purple googly antennae. Sadly I cannot find a picture of said antennae, which means I will have to create my own this year.

The NSFW costume is for a little excursion on Saturday night to some of the local gentleman's clubs to see pole dancers in action. There will probably not be many pictures of that night to stave off future blackmail incidents.

However, even if Halloween doesn't carry that same Bogey-man and sugar high spark that it once did, there are still some funny moments to be found. Like, oh I don't know, this one:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger erqsome said...

Hahahahahahaha! Oh, that's funny!

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home