Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Yarn Harlot Day


Today was Yarn Harlot Day in Los Angeles. Yes, Stephanie Pearl McPhee made an appearance at the LA Public Library downtown promoting her new book "Stephanie Pearl McPhee Casts Off." She was a riot! Really personable, very nice, and very funny. It was a blast hanging out with knitting friends from all over southern California, enjoying our craft and just having fun. And, even though I've lived here, all my life I'd never been to the LA Public Library - it was gorgeous!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

I clicked over from a link at the Twisted Knitster's blog. I love your red/pink background and avatar! How did you do that?

You got to see the Harlot! I'm just a wee bit jealous.

Thanks for the curse-alert on the post below this one. I stopped *almost* in time.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

So glad we met up with you there. We were together when we met Crazy Aunt Purl too. Hope to see you on the 11th for the book release. Have you talked to the ladies at A Mano about maybe having a knitting night for the CAP book?

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home