Saturday, August 11, 2007

We're home!

We just got back this evening and the apartment is a flurry of laundry, shopping lists, pictures and souvenirs. I'm happy to be home (nothing beats my own bed and normal temperatures), but I'm also sad to be back. I've anticipated this vacation for so long now, and this month with Wes has been great. I'm sad to have to go back to work and to have him go back to Kansas and to school.

I have so much to share about the trip, photos to post to Flickr and people to say hello to! More to come. For now I will leave you with a little sick humor:

Overheard on the plane from Kansas City

Kid #1: Mommy, I want to watch Hevolution!

Kid #2: Yeah mommy, we want to watch Hevolution!

Mommy: It's Evolution baby, and we don't believe in that.

...

And a picture:

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nadine said...

Hahaha! "It's Evolution baby, and we don't believe in that." At least she's sticking to what she believes in.

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home