Thursday, August 23, 2007

Time Capsule


A while ago I had a short discussion with Wes. It was so hilarious and wrong at the same time that I filed it away as material for a future post. Essentially, he argued that a catastrophic event (like Mt. Vesuvius or Pompeii) could one day occur in the vicinity of a plushie or furry convention, and that the population encapsulated in rock and lava would surely make an interesting impression upon those who unearthed it later in time. Needless to say I was reduced into a fit of giggles.

If you don't find this funny, you may need to do some research. I can direct you here for a detailed discussion of plushies and furries. If you still aren't sure of what I'm speaking, check out episode 406, "Fur and Loathing" of CSI.

Now tell me that's what you want 2.5 million people to visit each year in the future.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your link points to one over-the-top fringe element. Try the following for nonsensational information on furries, instead: http://furry.wikia.com/

And CSI is amusing fiction, but in no way valid or accurate reference: http://furry.wikia.com/wiki/CSI

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home