Friday, May 04, 2007

Ye Olde 29th Birthday


This is it peeps. The last year of my 20's! (well ok the new decade doesn't officially start until 31, but that's a debate for later) Tomorrow at 5:08pm I will be the ripe old age of 29. To celebrate I'm going to a local pub tonight with friends from work and enjoying burgers and hard cider (only 1 for me since I'm still dying sick.) Tomorrow I'm working at the yarn store, and then catching dinner at a fondue place in Pasadena and a show, The Capitol Steps, with some girl friends. Sunday is collapsing in a little heap and trying to catch up on sleep, study for the final on Monday, and clean house and press the gown.

Have a great weekend all!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger K8 said...

Happy birthday!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hang on kid, it only gets better!!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Shaun said...

Happy B-Day!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home