Thursday, April 19, 2007

The wrong word.


So I've been wondering what to post all day. This just seems to be one of those days where I don't have too much to say. I'm not as hurt and upset as I was yesterday, but I wouldn't say things are hunky dory. I think I'm in the acceptance phase of the ending of this chapter of my life and I'm just waiting for the new chapter to start.

So I was thinking that I'd just post a word. Not just any word, but a word that sort of descibes how I feel. Usually I'm pretty good with definitions, but my first choice of a word was the wrong one.

co·pa·cet·ic

fine; completely satisfactory; OK.


I had always used the word in the context of "things aren't going well, but they're not going badly - they're just going," but apparently that's not the case.

So even though it has less panache, I'm going to go with this one:

pass·a·ble

Satisfactory but not outstanding; adequate.


P.S. Just in case:

pa·nache

a grand or flamboyant manner; verve; style; flair.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home