Monday, April 16, 2007

April Should be Purple, aka Quick Crochet Kerchief.


This year, I joined Project Spectrum. Each month (or few months) I've been trying to knit in the colors they suggest. However, whether I was trying or not, this month seems to be purple month. I still have the Baby Kimono on the needles and I'm still working on the lime green and purple sweater for the shop. Add in the new lavender commissioned baby blanket, and my own stripey blankets with purple as the main color, and I've pretty much stuck myself with a purple month.

Tonight I got a hankering to knit or crochet something new. When I reached for my stash, purple was on top. So I give you, the quick crochet kerchief:



Pattern: Found here.
Yarn: 1 ball of Heirloom Breeze in Dewberry (main color) and leftovers of a ball of Rose (trim).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home